Dr Vij Sodera: Evolution is Impossible

Those who are interested in Creation/Evolution debate will find a serious contender on the right- Dr Vij Sodera. His latest edition of his book, One Small Speck to Man, is quite possibly the absolute best biology book out there, period. When you take a very close look at the evidence, as Dr Vij does so eloquently, there is only one conclusion that makes any sense:

Creation.

If you believe in evolution; Are you brave enough to consider the possibility? Are you smart enough to admit that just maybe, you haven’t been looking at the evidence without a bias? Can you admit that you really never saw any evidence of evolution?

If your mind is open enough to at least consider the possibility of Creation, and you really want to see the whole story on; the fossil records; biological evidence; extinctions, variations, DNA, proteins, molecular machines, chromosomes, birds, whales, and human ancestry, you just have to buy the book. You won’t be sorry, no matter your education- this is real science.

See more about Dr Vij Sodera and his book at OneSmallSpeck.com.

There is a 6-part video series on Youtube, Evidence Against Evolution, starring Dr Vij Sodera. I think you’ll find it interesting, to say the least. Here is part 1.

Help Us Keep Backward Times Online

If you can spare a buck or two, please consider chipping in and help us keep Backward Times running. No amount is too small, and every little bit helps us stay motivated. Until we find a real sponsor, your donations are all we have. Thank you!

10 comments for “Dr Vij Sodera: Evolution is Impossible

1. September 11, 2011 at 1:34 pm

Unbelieveable! You call progressivism backward thinking and then you publish this nonsense about the efficacy of creationism.
    You’ve got it backassward, bub; it’s only the primitive mind that thinks some guy in the sky invented the universe and all of its inhabitants.

• September 11, 2011 at 9:19 pm

Stick to the issue at hand- you’ll come to realize the rest later. The title is- Evolution is Impossible, by Dr Vij Sodera- it’s a book review. He and his book are the subject. If you cannot offer some proof (or at least evidence of some sort) that what he said was not true, or even that evolution is true, then you will be considered a name-caller, and not taken seriously. But if you want to have an adult conversation, then bring it- but bring some points, reason, evidence (not just what you think, without even reason).

• Matthew Thomas
        October 12, 2012 at 11:43 am

Great response Ken! The greater the frequency these evolution driven name callers are called to question on their methodology & reasoning – the better.

• pontecanis
        November 8, 2012 at 12:07 pm

It is troubling that Sodera’s claims regarding evolution are completely disproven by genome sequencing which has shown MARKED commonality with human, chimpanzee and bonobo DNA [95% at minimum]; as a creationist, Sodera claims NO commonality at all. He also bizarrely asks how an organism would know it needs to evolve, an asinine question indeed as it presupposes sentience where none exists. The book is a sham and waste of money.

• November 8, 2012 at 12:52 pm

I didn’t read the whole book, so I can’t comment on specifics about what he said. A friend had it and I looked at it for a couple of hours, and was intrigued. That’s why I posted this review of it.

I would have to agree with you that 95% DNA definitely a commonality. However, in my personal opinion, a 5% DNA difference is huge. From a layman’s perspective, just looking at a human and a chimp I can see commonality, but I also see a lot of difference.

This commonality doesn’t prove evolution though. It just proves they have much of the same information. A Chevy and a Ford have much of the same information too.

And about sentience, it’s way more asinine to presuppose an organism doesn’t have it. You do, don’t you?

Think about it- even the tiniest single-cell is on a mission- it’s searching, working, whatever- it’s feeling its way along on its path of life- I’d call that sentience.

• Joseph
      February 20, 2013 at 1:22 am

Primitive? I did not come from an ape!

2. Byron
    February 6, 2012 at 12:34 pm

Dr. Vij Sodera’s book was without a doubt the best material I’ve come across to debunk the theory of evolution. I highly recommend this book to anyone who is looking for sound scientific thought processes against evolution. Thankyou Dr. Vij Sodera for putting this incredible book together.

3. February 17, 2012 at 9:26 am

Here’s an interesting point that was so adroitly put by Robert Ringer concerning the so-called `singularity’ or, as Sir Fred Hoyle coined the phrase in 1949, the `Big Bang Theory’ – Ringer postulates that (IF) all this matter that we now know of as the (known) Universe was an explosive gaseous mixture 13.8 bn years ago…just how did consciousness come about, from inert material? Like Sodera says, how can a speck of dust contemplate it’s own origin when, no matter how many millenia are allowed to pass, it’ll still be a speck of dust!

4. JamesS
    May 28, 2012 at 3:53 pm

I’m not a biologist but from my perspective, I believe there is enough evidence to support evolution as a HYPOTHESIS. Not proven fact, but hypothesis, if for no other reason than science knowing that viruses mutate. The case for evolution would be strongly established if science can ever demonstrate intra species mutation instead of only inter species mutation. As far as I know, the fossil record doesn’t support that as yet.

That said, modern science also makes a strong case for Intelligent Design. How else would one characterize the Big Bang Theory?

From my perspective, the jury is still out on both of them.